Listening, Learning & Labs
At Loup, we use design thinking and deep listening to help organizations innovate, learn, and win. Our services focus on three key areas:
Turning stakeholder interviews into powerful stories and insights.
Analyzing what we hear and translating it into actionable recommendations.
Facilitating trainings, workshops, design sprints, and collaborative learning.
Turning stakeholder interviews into powerful stories and insights. Our StoryEngine approach can be used for:
- Strategic communications
- Design research
- Conferences & events
- Network-building & engagement
- Staff development & organizational learning
- Business development
- Program evaluation & quality assurance
Analyzing stakeholder feedback and translating it into actionable recommendations for:
- Research reports & analysis
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Grant reporting
Facilitating design sprints, trainings, workshops, and collaborative learning for:
- Human-centered design initiatives
- Team retrospectives / retreats / reflective practice
- Collaborative program evaluation
- Agile teamwork and project management
- Value proposition design
- Open collaboration and networked practice